Hisun Motors Corp,. USA
Leading UTV/ATV Manufacturer in Dallas is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Representatives to develop dealerships within a specified geographic area in North America. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of cold-call experience, excellent communication skills, and proactive personality. Travel to the specified area will be as needed and required on a quarterly basis.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Six Bends Harley-Davidson and Naples Harley-Davidson in SUNNY Southwest Florida are currently seeking outgoing, detail-oriented Service Porters, Motorcycle Detailers and Experienced Technicians to join this award winning team!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. The broad product range and continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. As one of the world's leading tire manufacturers with more than 47,000 employees, the Tire Division achieved sales of €9.8 billion in 2014.
We are currently seeking a Motorcycle Sales Representative; this position can be located in Dallas, Texas or Central/Southern California. The selected candidate will assist with the sales, marketing, market research, customer service, and inventory control functions within the US Motorcycle Tire business.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Visiting North American dealers with Continental's motorcycle distributor's sales representatives.
- Assist with the implementation of distributor sales incentive programs.
- Attend motorcycle dealer & distributor trade shows.
- Assist in the management of trackside race tire support programs.
For more information and to apply please visit http://www.continentaltire.com click on Careers, and search for 21254BR.
Powersports dealership in the NY/NJ tri-state area is looking for an experienced Sales Manager. Candidate must have experience working in multi-line dealer and managing sales staff. Compensation is negotiable based on experience and ability.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Sr. Business Analyst
The Motorcycle Sales Promo department analyzes wholesale and retail sales performance, including competitive/industry data, then develops sales incentive programs to achieve sales targets.
• Analyze market situation/trends
• Coordinate the development of sales strategies and program budgets
• Oversee the launching of dealer communications
• Analyze program results and effectiveness through PDCA process
• Supervise Coop Advertising
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 9-12 years of work experience with 4+ years in the Powersports industry
• Experience in plan development, tracking against results, and developing plan recovery countermeasures
• Experience with Dealer Coop Advertising
• SAP and Business Objects experience
• Proficiency in MS Office including Word and PowerPoint, plus advanced skills in Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to interface with management and cross-departmental associates
For consideration, apply at www.corporate.honda.com Job #AHM0002F2
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Powersports dealership in the NY/NJ tri-state area is looking for an experienced Sales Manager. Candidate must have experience working in multi-line dealer and managing sales staff. Compensation is negotiable based on experience and ability. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTHERN MINNESOTA’S Premier Power Sports Dealer Sales/Service/Rentals w/ Impressive Lake Shore/Real Estate Home. Multi Line Franchises, ATV•Snow•Marina. 5 Acres, Multiple Buildings 46 yrs. Same Location email@example.com
A large motorcycle dealership in Florida is seeking a General Manager. This dealer group is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven candidate with a proven track record as a General Manager to join this professional management team.
Pay is based upon performance.
- 5+ years Dealership General Management Experience
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to achieve desired results
- Be results-drive, highly energized and self-motivated
- Extremely detail oriented
- Must be able to pass, DMV, Criminal and Drug background testing
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
District Sales Manager
Nobody makes motorcycles like Honda. We invite you to bring your skills to the number one team in the world and make your mark on the roads and tracks of America.
As a District Sales Manager you'll be in prime position to rev sales goals in an assigned geographic area. This will include staying on top of sales and marketing conditions; identifying untapped markets and new sales opportunities; and qualifying dealer applicants.
Work experience in a motorcycle retail environment is required, along with strong advertising, merchandising, negotiation, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You must be able to travel extensively and be prepared to relocate if necessary. Motorcycle industry experience is required, as is knowledge of motorcycle product and dealership operations.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, including relocation, and opportunities for future growth. For consideration, apply at www.corporate.honda.com. Job #AHM0002C2
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
NORTHERN MINNESOTA'S Premier Power Sports Dealer Sales/Service/Rentals w/ Impressive Lake Shore/Real Estate Home.
Multi Line Franchises, ATV • Snow • Marina •
5 Acres, Multiple Buildings 46 yrs. Same Location email@example.com
RideNow PowersportsIs Hiring!
Do you have a passion for all things powersports? We want energetic, detail oriented individuals looking for an exciting opportunity in the powersports industry.
Now Hiring For:
• Sales Managers • Sales Associates • Parts Managers • Parts Associates
• Service Managers • Service Technicians • Finance Managers
We offer a five day work week, Medical/Dental, 401(k) Saving Plan, paid vacation and holiday, employee discounts, and advancement opportunities.
Background check and drug screen is part of our employment process. Apply in-person at the dealership or submit your resume with your preferred
location to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.ridenow.com/--careers.
2010 ECA FAROS MOTORCYCLE SIMULATORS. 200-1,000 HOURS.
SELL/TRADE INVENTORY PREFER BMW1200GS. OFFERS CONSIDERED.
Lonski and Associates LLC provides customized, affordable, and professional staffing solutions to the powersports industry. Whether your company has a job opening and you are looking for the best industry candidates, or you are personally looking to make a career move, Lonski and Associates can help you with all of your recruiting, staffing and consulting needs.
Contact Henry Lonski at (321)952-2059; email@example.com; or see our Web site for more details www.henrylonski.com.