After Sales Service Representative – Wausau, WI
The selected candidate’s main responsibility will be to assist BRP’s dealers in resolving technical after-sales issues regarding BRP vehicles. This individual will be operating in a case management environment answering the dealers’ questions by phone and through on-line cases.
- Answer calls and cases from Dealer Technicians, Service Writers and Service Managers;
- Act as the technical expert off site when the necessary;
- Collaborate with other departments related to after-sales service to support our Dealer network and retail Customers.
- Deliver theoretical and practical training to Dealerships’ Technicians
- On-site troubleshooting at Dealers as required
- Research, write and share technical knowledge for the dealerships through various web-based means.
- Support BRP staff at various events throughout North America.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of powersports products
- 2-5 years of relevant experience at Dealer level;
- Good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web based systems;
- Practical experience with BRP products;
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good work ethic and positive attitude;
- Ability to travel;
Qualified candidates should apply via the BRP website at http://www.brp.com/en-us/careers
Northern Wisconsin’s Premier Powersports Dealer. 6280 Sq. Ft. Showroom, 9000 Sq. Ft. Service Center, 1056 Sq. Ft. Rental Center, 58 Storage Units, 261’ Highway Frontage, 3.14 acres, Excellent Business! Contact Jim Mulleady – Coldwell Banker Mulleady (715) 617-8581, www.WisPowerSportsDealer.com.
District Sales Manager
Nobody makes products like Honda. We invite you to bring your energy and skills to the number one team in the world and make your mark on the roads, tracks and trails of America.
As a District Sales Manager you’ll be in prime position to rev sales performance and achieve sales goals in an assigned geographic area. Responsibilities include staying on top of sales and marketing conditions, industry trends, dealership needs and new sales opportunities. Currently we have a need for top performers in Oregon, South Carolina, Indiana and New England. Understanding of powersports dealership operations is required, along with strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills. Successful candidates will demonstrate a broad knowledge of the powersports industry, its products and its customers. You must be a self-starter, able to travel extensively and to relocate.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc., offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, including relocation, and opportunities for future growth. For consideration, apply at www.corporate.honda.com. EEO/AA
Lonski and Associates LLC provides customized, affordable, and professional staffing solutions to the powersports industry. Whether your company has a job opening and you are looking for the best industry candidates, or you are personally looking to make a career move, Lonski and Associates can help you with all of your recruiting, staffing and consulting needs.
Contact Henry Lonski at (321)952-2059; email@example.com; or see our Web site for more details www.henrylonski.com.