Pennsylvania Powersports Dealership
Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha
16,000 sq. ft. building with room to expand. Moderate sales with upside potential.
Contact to set up a confidential meeting. # (814)-323-8587
We are looking for the top performers, and nothing less.
All inquiries are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|• General Manager||• Parts Associate|
|• Sales Manager||• Service Manager|
|• Sales Associate||• Technicians (All Levels)|
|• Finance Manager||• Make Ready Tech|
|• Parts Manager|
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
For additional information about the position or if you’re ready to be part of our success, please apply online at http://corporate.honda.com/careers/ today for immediate consideration. Job #AHM0001P0
Scott Fischer Enterprises (SFE) is an award winning group of Harley-Davidson dealerships throughout the US focused on building a community of passionate individuals who…Work Hard. Ride Hard. We have a simple purpose; we exist to make lives better. If you are outgoing, sales driven, customer focused , an employee oriented manager, and looking to change lives (yours included) then we may have a spot for you on our team.
SFE is looking for experienced Individuals in the following roles;
- General Manager (AL)
- Sales Manager (FL)
Must have dealership experience (Auto, RV, Marine, Powersports), 5+ years Sr. Management, Excellent customer service skills
Extensive management in desking deals, inventory control, expense control, F & I, and/or running large service & parts departments
Computer Savvy / MS Office
Compensation plans are performance driven incl. salary + competitive commission and bonus programs with great benefits.
No Phone Calls Please. Please send your resume WITH DESIRED ANNUAL COMPENSATION and cover letter to email@example.com
After Sales Service Representative – Wausau, WI
The selected candidate’s main responsibility will be to assist BRP’s dealers in resolving technical after-sales issues regarding BRP vehicles. This individual will be operating in a case management environment answering the dealers’ questions by phone and through on-line cases.
- Answer calls and cases from Dealer Technicians, Service Writers and Service Managers;
- Act as the technical expert off site when the necessary;
- Collaborate with other departments related to after-sales service to support our Dealer network and retail Customers.
- Deliver theoretical and practical training to Dealerships’ Technicians
- On-site troubleshooting at Dealers as required
- Research, write and share technical knowledge for the dealerships through various web-based means.
- Support BRP staff at various events throughout North America.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of powersports products
- 2-5 years of relevant experience at Dealer level;
- Good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web based systems;
- Practical experience with BRP products;
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good work ethic and positive attitude;
- Ability to travel;
Qualified candidates should apply via the BRP website at http://www.brp.com/en-us/careers
Lonski and Associates LLC provides customized, affordable, and professional staffing solutions to the powersports industry. Whether your company has a job opening and you are looking for the best industry candidates, or you are personally looking to make a career move, Lonski and Associates can help you with all of your recruiting, staffing and consulting needs.
Contact Henry Lonski at (321)952-2059; firstname.lastname@example.org; or see our Web site for more details www.henrylonski.com.