Scott Fischer Enterprises (SFE) is an award winning group of Harley-Davidson dealerships throughout the US focused on building a community of passionate individuals who…Work Hard. Ride Hard. We have a simple purpose; we exist to make lives better. If you are outgoing, sales driven, customer focused , an employee oriented manager, and looking to change lives (yours included) then we may have a spot for you on our team.
SFE is looking for experienced Individuals in the following roles;
- General Manager (AL)
- Sales Manager (FL)
Must have dealership experience (Auto, RV, Marine, Powersports), 5+ years Sr. Management, Excellent customer service skills
Extensive management in desking deals, inventory control, expense control, F & I, and/or running large service & parts departments
Computer Savvy / MS Office
Compensation plans are performance driven incl. salary + competitive commission and bonus programs with great benefits.
No Phone Calls Please. Please send your resume WITH DESIRED ANNUAL COMPENSATION and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
After Sales Service Representative – Wausau, WI
The selected candidate’s main responsibility will be to assist BRP’s dealers in resolving technical after-sales issues regarding BRP vehicles. This individual will be operating in a case management environment answering the dealers’ questions by phone and through on-line cases.
- Answer calls and cases from Dealer Technicians, Service Writers and Service Managers;
- Act as the technical expert off site when the necessary;
- Collaborate with other departments related to after-sales service to support our Dealer network and retail Customers.
- Deliver theoretical and practical training to Dealerships’ Technicians
- On-site troubleshooting at Dealers as required
- Research, write and share technical knowledge for the dealerships through various web-based means.
- Support BRP staff at various events throughout North America.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of powersports products
- 2-5 years of relevant experience at Dealer level;
- Good computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Web based systems;
- Practical experience with BRP products;
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong team player;
- Good work ethic and positive attitude;
- Ability to travel;
Qualified candidates should apply via the BRP website at http://www.brp.com/en-us/careers
Lonski and Associates LLC provides customized, affordable, and professional staffing solutions to the powersports industry. Whether your company has a job opening and you are looking for the best industry candidates, or you are personally looking to make a career move, Lonski and Associates can help you with all of your recruiting, staffing and consulting needs.
Contact Henry Lonski at (321)952-2059; email@example.com; or see our Web site for more details www.henrylonski.com.