IMS schedule for upcoming season announced
July 21, 2009
Filed under Features
The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows has announced its tour dates for the 29th annual coast-to-coast powersports show series.
Motorcycle fans from California to New York will get an up-close look at more than 500 new model motorcycles, including street bikes, dirt bikes, fuel efficient bikes, cruisers, scooters, ATVs and watercraft from major manufacturers.
“Each market was carefully screened and evaluated and the following 11 markets were chosen based on their geographic location, market strength and the audience they deliver,” said Show Director Jeff D’Entremont in a release.
The schedule includes:
- Nov. 13-15, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas
- Nov. 20-22, San Mateo County Event Center, San Mateo, Calif.
- Dec. 4-6, Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, Calif.
- Dec. 11-13, Qwest Field & Event Center, Seattle
- Jan. 1-3, Rock Financial Showplace, Novi, Mich.
- Jan. 8-10, Carolina First Center, Greenville, S.C.
- Jan. 15-17, Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C.
- Jan. 22-24, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York
- Jan. 29-31, I-X Center, Cleveland, Ohio
- Feb. 5-7, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis
- Feb. 19-21, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago