Western Power Sports upgrades its dealer Web site
March 16, 2010
Filed under Features
Western Power Sports (WPS) has launched an upgraded dealer Web site. The upgrades allow WPS dealers to place orders more efficiently, quickly browse products and product catalogs and manage account details easier, the company said in a press release.
“With so many orders now placed through our dealer Web site, we decided it was time for a new version that built upon the simplicity and ease of use of our previous Web site,” states Rody Cummings, director of IT at WPS. “Our goal with this latest version was to streamline the user experience through increased speed and a simplified user interface, while at the same time we made it easier for our dealers to place orders in an efficient manner.”
Highlights of the new WPS dealer Web site include:
- Redesigned user interface with simple navigation;
- Improved cart and item entry experience;
- New quick order tab;
- New display dealer costs toggle option;
- New express item list;
- Segmented new and closeout items.
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.