Arctic Cat unveils 2011 ATVs and Prowlers
May 20, 2010
Filed under Features
In Arctic Cat’s first of two waves of 2011 ATV, Prowler releases, the company unveiled six models, including two Prowlers and four ATVs.
With the new Prowler HDX (EPS) , Arctic Cat plans to go “toe-to-toe with our performance utility competitors with this brand new model,” stated the company in a press release. The HDX has a new chassis with an 85-inch wheelbase, 10 inches longer than the 700 XTX. It also has electronic power steering and a redesigned cab with seating for three.
The other new Prowler is the 550 X, which has an “all-new sport-inspired look for 2011.”
The new ATV models include:
- 450 Red, Lime, Advantage Timber Camo
- 700 S (EPS) Advantage Timber Camo
- 700 LTD (EPS) Viper Blue or Tungsten Metallic
- 550 Advantage Timber Camo
- 550 S (EPS) Lime
- 550 LTD (EPS) Tungsten Metallic
- TRV 550 GT (EPS) Metallic Copper
- TRV 700 GT (EPS) Metallic Green
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter or look for “PSBInsider” on LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.