Free Webinars to address key industry issues
June 18, 2010
Filed under Features
To shed light and offer advice on the most pressing issues facing powersports dealerships today, Cycle Trader and Powersports Business have teamed up to offer a series of free Webinars.
The first Webinar, to be held Tuesday, June 29th, will address the used unit business.
Selling used units seems like a natural ability for the average powersports dealership, but there are tips, tactics and insights that all dealers should know in order to maximize their profitability, which will be shared during the Webinar.
Date: June 29th
Time 1 p.m. CST
Topic: Increase profits selling used units
To register for the online event:
1. Go to: https://powersportsbusiness.webex.com/powersportsbusiness/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=662886722
2. Click Register.
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.
For online assistance, please call WebEx Technical Support: 866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada toll-free), +1-408-435-7088
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter or look for “PSBInsider” on LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.