Exclusive industry data now available online
October 28, 2010
Filed under Features
Powersports Business’ 2010 Market Data Book & Suppliers Directory, which features a host of exclusive powersports industry data, is now available online.
The annual data source provides U.S. market share on the industry’s key vehicle categories as well as a host of other exclusive powersports data, including:
• A national dealership survey that examines how the metric and V-twin dealership revenue mix has changed in the past three years;
• ADP Lightspeed’s 2010 dealer benchmarks on the parts, service and sales departments and how those compare to recent years;
• How wholesale prices fluctuate during the year for the industry’s major vehicle segments courtesy of National Powersport Auctions;
• Data from the Spader Business Management Group that provides a look at how several dealership expense areas as a percent of gross profit have changed recently;
• New unit sales information, including the hottest-selling models, and how new is faring vs. used vehicles from R.L. Polk;
• Preowned data on both motorcycles and ATVs from Kelley Blue Book.
The 2010 Market Data Book is available at Powersports Business’ Web site, www.powersportsbusiness.com, under the “Market Data” tab.