Most read PSB stories list shows Polaris at the top
January 27, 2014
Filed under Features
OEM launches bring innovation, and interest
Innovative new products from powersports OEMs topped the list of the Top 20 Most Read Stories on PowersportsBusiness.com for 2013.
From side-by-sides to motorcycles to personal watercraft and snowmobiles, machine reveals gave readers of PowersportsBusiness.com plenty of reason to get excited over the past year. The reveal of the 2014 RZR XP 1000 from Polaris, however, was the most viewed story on PowersportsBusiness.com in 2013.
Another product that turned the industry on its ear in 2013, the Sea-Doo Spark, also shot to the top when it was launched in Orlando with a $4,999 MSRP.
The new Viking side-by-side took top billing at the Yamaha dealer meeting in Las Vegas, and took the No. 3 spot on the top 10 list. Honda’s new model intros for 2014 landed No. 4, with the Sea-Doo Spark again gaining interest at No. 5.
Here’s the list of the Top 20 Most Read Stories on PowersportsBusiness.com for 2013.
1. Polaris unveils new 2014 RZR XP 1000
2. Yamaha Viking receives mixed reviews
3. Yamaha unveils six new snowmobiles for 2014
4. BRP’s 2014 Sea-Doo Spark features $4,999 MSRP
5. Polaris to unveil 2014 RZR
6. Honda debuts new Pioneer UTV
7. Yamaha unveils Arctic Cat snowmobile partnership
8. Ski-Doo adds new engine for 2014 snowmobile lineup
9. (tie) Arctic Cat unveils all-new Wildcat
9. (tie) Yamaha unveils all-new Viking UTV, updated Grizzly
11. Snowmobile sneak peak to reveal 2014 sleds
12. Suzuki exec: Dealer purge related to performance
13. Honda introduces new 2014 models
14. KTM unveils 2014 off-road models, including new Enduro bike
15. Harley-Davidson unveils 2014 model lineup, Project RUSHMORE
16. Yamaha adds red ATV models, hints at upcoming UTV
17. BRP unveils 2014 Can-Am lineup; Spyder gets engine upgrade
18. Analyst says new Sea-Doo Spark a “game-changing” intro
19. Polaris suing Arctic Cat over side-by-side patent violation
20. Indian Motorcycle unveils Thunder Stroke 111 Engine