Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo
Thanks to the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo sponsored by ADP Lightspeed and Sta-Bil, attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show for dealers once again will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations.
Dealer training is a significant part of AIMExpo, and with PSB Institute @AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within and outside the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. In its inaugural year in 2013, the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo attracted nearly 900 dealers and industry professionals to its 40-course curriculum.
The training sessions for the dealer portion of the 2nd annual Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo will be held Oct. 16-17, 2014, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Dealers, alongside the public, are also invited to attend AIMExpo alongside the public on Oct. 18-19. The dealer training sessions are Oct. 16-17 only. AIMExpo is the powersports industry’s only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo sponsored by ADP Lightspeed and Sta-Bil
- 32 dealer educational sessions, four seminar tracks
- Free to dealers and industry members who have registered for AIMExpo
- Developed for a range of powersports dealership staff members, from principals and GMs to F&I to service to PG&A
- Four tracks: the Digital Solutions Track sponsored by Dominion Powersports Solutions; the Powering Profits Track sponsored by McGraw Powersports Group; the Sales & Marketing Track; and the Service & Operations Track
- All seminars are 75 minutes
- Managed by editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
New This Year!
The 2014 Powersports Business Institute begins with a new Kickoff Networking Reception, sponsored by GE Capital. The reception will be held on the pool balcony of the Rosen Centre Hotel adjacent to the OCCC on Wednesday, Oct. 15, from 5-6:30 p.m. Industry members are welcome to enjoy beer, wine and appetizers as we celebrate the second annual PSB Institute @ AIMExpo.
- Questions? Email PSB editor Dave McMahon: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMExpo Quick Facts
- October 16 – 19, 2014
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
- Second year
- Trade and consumer event patterned after European motorcycle shows
- Only show of its kind in North America
- Consumer educational sessions featuring expert speakers, industry icons and more
- 400+ exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more
- Not registered yet? Do so now by clicking here.