Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo
Thanks to the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo, attendees of the industry’s groundbreaking trade show for dealers will have exclusive access to a valuable lineup of presentations designed to bolster dealership profitability and operations. Education is a significant part of AIMExpo, and with PSB Institute @AIMExpo, you’ll come away energized with new ideas provided by leading thinkers from within and outside the industry. The education program at AIMExpo is managed by the staff of leading industry trade publication Powersports Business. In its inaugural year in 2013, the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo attracted nearly 900 dealers and industry professionals to its 40-course curriculum.
The training sessions for the dealer portion of the 2nd annual Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo will be held Oct. 16-17, 2014, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. AIMExpo, being held Oct. 16-19 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, is powersports’ only combined trade, media and consumer event in North America.
- October 16 – 19, 2014
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando
- Second year
- Trade and consumer event patterned after European motorcycle shows
- Only show of its kind in North America
- 40 dealer educational sessions, four seminar tracks
- Developed for dealers
- Managed by editorial staff of Powersports Business magazine
- 20 consumer educational sessions
- Expert speakers, training, industry icons and more
- 300+ exhibitors including OEMs, parts & accessories manufacturers, service providers and more
We are currently in the process of creating our 2014 PSBI@AIMExpo curriculum. The 2013 lineup at the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo is below for your review.