Arctic Cat unveils Tucker Hibbert Race Replica sled at Haydays
Arctic Cat unveiled its ProCross F800 Tucker Hibbert Race Replica snowmobile over the weekend at Haydays in Minnesota.
The Tucker Hibbert Race Replica is a consumer version of his race-winning ProCross Sno Pro, equipped with competition-spec components like Kashima Coated Fox Float EVOL X ski shocks, white trail skis, number plates, a low custom race-cut windshield, handguards, an aggressive non-slip seat cover and exclusive race-inspired graphics. The race-version of the Slide-Action rear suspension has white powder coated rails, complete with Fox Zero X shocks featuring remote reservoirs and clicker adjustments.
The platform for the Tucker Hibbert Race Replica’s superiority is the ProCross chassis, with the front Arctic Race Suspension offering the ultimate precision and steering control, according to the company. With 10 inches of travel up front and 13.5 inches at the rear, Tucker’s Race Replica is tuned to blast bumps and withstand even the hardest landings.
Powering this limited-edition snowmobile is the 160-plus hp 800 H.O. 2-stroke engine featuring batteryless EFI, electronic APV valves and Exhaust Pipe Temperature Sensor. The Arctic Drive System and Torque Control Link puts all the power to the 15 x 128 x 1.25-inch Ripsaw track.
It’s only available in Tucker’s signature color, black/black.
Here’s the spec sheet:
• Tucker’s low race-cut windshield, number plates, handguards, aggressive non-slip seat cover, white trail skis, white suspension rails and exclusive race-inspired graphics
• Fox Float EVOL X Kashima Coated shocks on the front suspension featuring adjustable compression and rebound
• Race Version Slide-Action rear suspension with 7-position coupling
• Fox Zero X remote reservoir shocks on rear suspension featuring adjustable dampening
• ProCross Chassis
• 160-plus hp 800 High Output 2-stroke engine with EFI, APV valves and EPTS
• Arctic Drive System (ADS) with Torque Control Link
• Race Version RMC Hydraulic Braking System with lightweight disc, race pads and 9/16 master cylinder
• Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) front suspension
• Tapered 2-Piece Tunnel
• Race running board edge rolls
• Race running board reinforcements
• 15 x 128 x 1.25-in. 2-ply Ripsaw track
• Deluxe digital/analog gauge
• Tether switch
• Push-button engine reverse