CFMOTO names top 5 U.S. dealers
CFMOTO recognized its top five U.S. dealers for their 2013 sales performance last month at the OEM’s Pioneer Club Dealer Conference at its headquarters in Hangzhou, China. Alaska Power Sports in Anchorage claimed top honors, unseating 2012 top-performer Leo’s South of Lakeville, Minn. Dave Auringer, vice president of sales and marketing for CFMOTO-U.S., honored the group.
Here’s a look at the top five CFMOTO dealerships and their principals in the U.S.:
1. Tracey Harmon, Alaska Power Sports, Anchorage, Alaska (also sells Polaris)
2. Wayne and Randy Bedeaux, Leo’s South, Lakeville, Minn. (also sells BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Vespa, Piaggio and Ural)
3. Steve Buttorff, Buttorff Sales & Service, Hartleton, Pa. (also sells Yamaha and Kawasaki)
4. Kendell Kroeker, Casper Mountain Powersports in Casper, Wyo. (also sells Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM and Genuine Scooter)
5. Steve Ertle, Tejas Motorsports, Highlands, Texas (also sells Yamaha, KTM, Star Motorcycles, Suzuki and KYMCO)