Dealer Expo 2005, February 19-21
February 10, 2005
Filed under Uncategorized
The 37th annual Dealer Expo takes place February 19-21 at the Indiana Convention Center & RCA Dome in Indianapolis. In addition to walking the show floor, making contacts and setting up purchases, Expo attendees will be able to take part in a number of programs and offerings.
Dealer education seminars are scheduled to take place all three days in the Convention Center Ballroom, Convention Center Room 145, and Marriott Hotel’s Ballroom 7.
– Winning Design Strategies to Increase Sales & Profits by Jim Rasmus
– Winning Ways: The Top 10 Practices of the Dealernews Top 100 by Steve Zarwell
– Bringing ‘Em Back: Traffic Logs and Customer by Jose Juarez
– Practical Concepts in Merchandising by Jennifer Robison and Christy Michaud
– Menu Selling: Profits in F&I by Peter Jones
– Regulations and the Powersports Industry by Steve Zarwell and Peter Jones
– Conducting Your Own Store Layout Evaluation by Steve Zarwell
– Taking Back Value: Putting Your Indy Experience by Steve Zarwell and Peter Jones
Attendees also will be able to start the day with a free breakfast in the RCA Dome compliments of Custom Chrome and Motorcycle Stuff, take part in the 2005 Joe C. Parkhurst Education Fund Silent Auction benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, look for exhibitors taking part in the Coupon Discount Program, see exciting new customs from top-notch builders at the Hot Bike custom display, stay in touch with office and family by using free high-speed e-mail kiosks, and drop kids ages 4 to 11 at the Kids Motorcycle Camp.
Looking for refreshments? Visit the new Café in the RCA Dome or go to one of the four refreshment stands located in Halls A-D. Another option? The Jack Daniels/Thrill Ride Sport happy hour in the Dome from 4pm to 6pm Saturday and Sunday. The first 1,000 dealers get a $1.00 off a drink.
On Sunday morning, meet off-road legends over breakfast and support industry initiatives to save open riding land at the Blue Ribbon Coalition’s Breakfast of Champions at the Westin Capitol Ballroom. Then, on Sunday evening, venture over to Indianapolis’ Union Station for the Annual Industry Party sponsored by Tucker Rocky Distributing.
Indiana Convention Center Exhibits
Saturday, February 19…………10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, February 20……………9:30am – 6:00pm
Monday, February 21…………..9:30am – 3:00pm
Zone 16 Exhibits
Saturday, February 19…………..9:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday, February 20…………….8:30am – 7:00pm
Monday, February 21……………9:30am – 3:00pm
Saturday, February 19……………8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday, February 20……………..8:00am – 4:00pm
Monday, February 21…………….9:00am – 2:00pm