2014 Suzuki GSX-R1000SE goes on sale today
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. is proud to announce this extremely limited produced GSX-R1000 to go on sale the week of November 15, 2013.
Here are some of the exclusive features for this special bike:
- Mat silver-colored bodywork with special graphics.
- Polished and chrome plated frame.
- Wheel rims are machined and polished, wheel spokes are finished with blue painted and clear coat.
- Blue-anodized front fork adjuster, front damper bolt fork parts comp, chain adjuster, steering stem nut, rear swingarm pivot boss, brake lever, clutch lever.
- Black-anodized front caliper.
- Blue-colored and clear coated clutch cover, generator cover, engine sprocket cover, rear shock spring.
- Polished and clear coated muffler, muffler cover and Black-anodized muffler end cap.
- Polished and clear coated footrest guard.
- Mat black swing arm.
- Special speedometer panel design.
- Special serial number plate.
- Special Key fob.
- Blue-colored fuel tank cap, headlight inner, drive chain, seat.
- Black-colored radiator, oil cooler.
- Many of these features can be seen on the product’s gallery page here.
With every purchase, you’ll also receive a personalized plaque, special edition custom fitted GSX-R riding jacket, and a 3-year Suzuki warranty*!
How to reserve your new 2014 GSX-R1000SE:
- Visit your nearest Suzuki dealer (http://www.suzukicycles.com/dealers) starting November 15, 2013 at 12PM PST.
- Fill out the 2014 GSX-R1000SE Order Form and place a deposit of $1,500
- The first 50 individuals to complete the requirements and to have the dealer submit it to Suzuki will have the opportunity to own this special motorcycle.
*Purchase a new and unregistered 2014 GSX-R1000SE and receive the following: 1) Customer placard with the customer’s name; 2) An exclusive custom fitted GSX-R riding jacket, ARV $795, allow 8 weeks for delivery from the date motorcycle received; 3) A 2-year extended warranty contract offered by Suzuki Extended Protection (S.E.P) which covers all major components, parts, and systems (including all seals and gaskets) on your new Suzuki. Normal wear or maintenance items, such as tires, brake pads, clutch plates, oil filters and batteries, and not covered, ARV $566, S.E.P contract holds no cash value in the continental United States excluding HI. For specific details, please refer to the Suzuki Extended Protection contract.