Vectrix names director of sales and regional sales team
May 23, 2008
Filed under Features
In an aim to develop its dealer network nationally, Vectrix Corp., manufacturer of an all-electric maxi-scooter, announced its new director of sales in North America and five regional sales managers.
The new additions will be responsible for dealer development and sales. The personnel include:
- Victor Pritzker will be the director of sales for North America. He has more than 17 years of experience in the powersports industry and is a lifelong motorcyclist. He will oversee the North American sales force and will also maintain direct responsibility for Vectrix sales and dealer development in southern California, Washington, Oregon, northern Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming and Canada, assisted by District Manager David Sayer.
- Doug Whelan was named regional sales manager of the Southeast. He’s been in sales and business development in the powersports industry for more than 30 years.
- Matt Biedka, a sales professional with more than 25 years of sales and dealer development experience, will be the regional sales manager for the Northeast.
- Chuck Schram will be the regional sales manager in the Midwest. He’s been a dealer development specialist for more than 25 years.
- Jason Browning, a sales professional with more than 15 years experience in the powersports industry, has been named regional sales manager of the Southwest.
- Responsible for the West, John Cupp was also named regional sales manager. He has more than 10 years experience in the powersports industry.