Arctic Cat reveals first wave of 2010 ATV models
June 9, 2009
Filed under Features
Ten Arctic Cat 2010 ATV models were recently released, including the Advantage Timber Camo pattern for the 700H1 EFI and 550H1 EFI and the 700 MudPro, which was Arctic Cat’s No. 1 selling 700 model in 2009, according to a company press release.
Other models include:
- TRV 550 & 700: The addition of the ‘10 TRV 700 compliments the TRV 550, both painted in metallic black.
- 700 & 1000 Thunder Cat Limited: Metallic green will adorn two LE models: the 700H1 EFI and the Thundercat 1000H2 EFI.
- Prowler 700 XTX: In steel blue, the Prowler 700 XTX returns for 2010. This UTV is one of Arctic Cat’s most popular models.
- Prowler 550 XT: The XT package gives has the addition of aluminum wheels, bumper and 600lb cargo box.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.