Suzuki’s Intermot announcements include new model
October 8, 2010
Filed under Features
Suzuki recently unveiled two updates to its popular sport bike platform and a new naked model at Germany’s Intermot, according to a company press release.
Here’s a look at those unveilings:
• GSX-R600: This has a newly designed frame, a Big Piston Front-fork and Brembo monoblock front brake calipers. Suzuki says its output is higher at high engine speeds, and torque is higher in the low-to-mid rpm range. The engine improvements are complemented by an improvement of at least 10 percent in fuel economy.
• GSX-R750: This new model is almost 20 pounds lighter than its predecessor and as compact as a 600cc machine. The chassis incorporates a newly designed frame and Brembo monoblock front brake calipers. Suzuki says the engine is at least 10 percent more fuel-efficient.
• GSR750: This new naked model features inverted front forks, a multi-function instrument cluster, a uniquely shaped headlight and a triangle-shaped muffler.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.