Motor Trike unveils new conversion for Yamaha motorcycles
Dave McMahon, Editor-in-Chief
July 8, 2013
Filed under Features
Galaxy trike latest addition to lineup
Motor Trike, Inc. has unveiled an all-new trike to add to its lineup of independent rear suspension conversions. The Galaxy fits the Yamaha Stratoliner family of bikes, including the Roadliner (2006 and newer), Stratoliner (2006 and newer) and Stratoliner Deluxe (2010 and newer).
The Galaxy conversion retains the factory pulley and belt with no specialty or proprietary additions. The four-cubic-foot trunk sits on Motor Trike’s independent rear suspension.
The Galaxy is priced at $8,995 per kit, with delivery dates in July.
Its features include:
• IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) with over 4 inches of suspension travel
• On-board air compressor with fingertip LED digital readout and voltmeter
• 15” aluminum torque thrust wheels
• Disc brake system
• Trunk has 12-volt power source
• Trunk door designed with hidden external hinges that do not occupy interior space
• Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine onto cargo
• Warranty: 3 year/60,000 mile
Options include rear wheel upgrade, trunk carpet and embroidered trunk mat, embroidered fender bras with stitching to match bike color, chrome bumper, parking brake kit, trailer hitch, trailer hitch wiring harness, custom paint and electric reverse.