2014 Power 50 Application
Welcome to the 2014 Powersports Business Power 50 program, recognizing the best powersports dealers in North America. We’re proud to announce that the Power 50 dealers will be celebrated at an industry dinner at the American International Motorcycle Expo on Oct. 16, 2014, in Orlando. The gala will be held in conjunction with the Powersports Business Institute @ AIMExpo, PSB’s dealer education seminars.
What does it take?
Managing a powersports dealership to high levels of customer service, sales and, yes, profits, is no easy task, especially in today’s market. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations.
If your company:
- Displays a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- And prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives;
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Some important things for you to know as the program embarks on its third year:
- We will select 50 dealerships for the list, and will rank the top group of 5 dealerships, recognizing them for their elite status in the industry. The top ranked dealer will be recognized as the “No. 1 Powersports Dealer in North America.”
- Powersports Business will also select several Best in Class Award winners. Those Best in Class awards may include categories such as Best Place to Work, Best Digital Strategy, Best Powersports Show Strategy, Best Events, Best Marketing, Best Industry Advocate, Most Innovative and Best Service Department. We may change or add to those categories as we review the applications.
- The application is meant to provide us with the information that is crucial to evaluation.
- You can save and return to your application as often as you wish before submitting it. You will also be given an opportunity to print and review your application before final submission.
- Any additional photos you would like to submit with your application can be delivered either through a file transfer site of your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed on CD or flash drive to Powersports Business Power 50, 3300 Fernbrook Lane N., Suite 200, Plymouth MN 55447
If you have any questions about this year’s application or the program in general, please contact editor in chief Dave McMahon at email@example.com or (763) 383-4411.
You must use the online application form for the 2014 Power 50.
Application deadline is August 1, 2014.